You've purchased Floin Tokens and won't need them right away. The best thing to do is earn more tokens by staking. This is a step-by-step guide on how to stake FLTK on Floin.
- When you select your FLTK wallet, you will see three tabs in the top-left corner Wallet, Vesting, and Staking. To stake your available tokens, select Staking.
- Once in the Staking tab, you will see a new screen with your information.
Your available balance is in the top-right corner of the main interface – in this example, the user has 964.4224525183032 FLTK available for staking. We can also see the user already staked 34.059 FLTK and has accumulated 2.3024427519254957 of rewards so far.
On the right-hand side of the screen, in the Details and Limits section, you can see the estimated Network fee (also known as gas fee) displayed. This is the cost of interacting with the blockchain, and given the fact FLTK is deployed on Polygon, the fee has to be paid in MATIC and is miniscule. In this example, the user is estimated to pay 0.02193234661191014 MATIC for the transaction, which is about €0.02.
- Enter the amount of FLTK you want to stake in the I want to stake field. In this example, the user decided to stake 450 FLTK. Once you entered the amount, click on the blue Stake button in the middle of the interface.
- Once you click on the Stake button, the 2FA modal opens up. This is to ensure you are the one doing the transaction. You use the same 2FA as the one to log in to the platform. After entering the 2FA code, Continue
- In the top-right corner of the screen, you'll see a Staking Initiated confirmation that the staking request has been successfully submitted.
- After a few moments, your staking information will be updated. You can find your staked amount of tokens in the bottom-left corner of the interface under Staked Amount. In this example, the user has 484.059 FLTK staked -the 34.059 FLTK that were already staked and the new 450 FLTK staked. The amount of rewards earned is visible in the bottom-right corner of the interface under Pending Rewards. This number will grow as long as you have tokens staked. In our example, the user has 2.3024904116066316 FLTK rewards available to claim.
- As you may have noticed, the staking transaction has been logged in the Transaction History interface at the bottom of the screen. Each staking transaction is logged, and you can review the details by clicking on the Details button on the right side of the interface.
Congratulations! You have successfully staked your Floin tokens and started to earn rewards on your assets. If you want to find out more about our Staking system and how rewards are distributed, you can find more information here.
If you have any questions about staking or need assistance getting started, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article